Be My Girl: 251

Monday, December 13, 2010

One look from you girl and it’s too hard to get by

But excuse me girl, I been watchin' you

All night, that’s right, I’d like to

Take this night over

What I'm trying to say is that you should be mine.


Alec drove me to school; I missed breakfast, that jerk. ): We got the Red Cross invitations! I suck at handing them out, HAHAHAHA.

Mathematics, I drew on the board to remind people of the HSA party after school that I was reminded of by Joe, hahah. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee him sooooo much. So much that it warrants more letters.

Mexican bread at lunch, our table was just a mess of regular bread, Mexican bread, and Lemon-Lime Gatorade.

English, writing this because 2/3 of class is mandatory study hall. Last 1/3 of class will be used to socialize Red Cross.

After school, the HSA Holiday Party was a success! (:

Home, MOMMA MADE KALBI, AWWW YEAH. Finals tomorrow. Bibs fishtail braided my hair.

0 replies:

Post a Comment