Love Like Oxygen: 246

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

산소 같은 너 난 너만 들이쉬면
다시 내뱉을 수 없어 이 잔인한 고통 속에
내가 죽어가고 있잖아




Wednesday. Test, project, essay today.
Maeh on the test.
Aced the project. 101.
Essay prepped in Philosophy.
Essay pushed back in History.
Extra credit in History.
Got supplies for my VASE project.
Asian club was a success with gooooood food.


AND THEN I COME HOME WITHOUT A HOUSE KEY. Yeahhh, I was locked out of my house in the freezing weather. Best friend to the rescue. Stayed at the Cochran's, then met with momma later to go home. Hahahaha driving in the left lane, driving up the curb, roaring engine, and whatnot.


Putting up the tree. Alan Rickman & George Clooney. Their voices, mmm mmm good. The tree cut me. Multiple times. Fixing problems and using long socks, aw yeah.

So, when my facial skin is being perfect, my hands get cut up. Won't I ever win?

0 replies:

Post a Comment