SORRY, SORRY: 247

Thursday, December 09, 2010

애인이라기보다 친구같은
내가 되고 싶어
너의 모든 고민 슬픔

This song, hahaha.

I smile so much now that I have my braces off.

Thursday. This week feels like a time warp, and I'm just waiting for the already filled weekend to finish everything I've been procrastinating on.

Old sub who hated me in PreCal, I LEARNED SO MUCH TODAY, IT'S UNREAL. I learned so much while laughing today; it was definitely one of the best PreCal classes, ever. "Alec is a terrible picture drawer."

Our overcrowded lunch table was attacked with random people, so I lost my seat. I shared with Kyle, then Priscilla. Maehh, sharing.

English I wanted to sleep, but the thought of being THAT unproductive physically hurt me, so I worked on my Spanish review.

Then this.

Maeh maeh maeh.

I have my housekey today.

0 replies:

Post a Comment