Tiffany Blews: 210

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oh baby, you're a classic like a little black dress
You're a faded moon stuck on a little hot mess
And oh baby, you're a classic like a little black dress
But you'll be faded soon stuck on a little hot mess

I basically stayed up all night last night to paint my Reflections entry, which is sloppy, but you know. So much for conquering tradition. Soooooooo much for that. So much for studying for the chapter 10 quiz I have to make up, I don't really understand chapter 10 OR 9. It figures that I wouldn't get the chapters with Christianity. Christianity makes everything harder for me. ): Poooooooop. Roughly 2 hours of sleep before I had to wake up to take a shower. I HATE morning showers. Especially when it's this cold. I lurve my comfy life. I had to print out another copy of the Reflections forms because I lost the one from a month ago, but it turned out to be a masked blessing- there was another form I had to fill out, one with consent for the publication of my name. Good thing I'm a klutz who loses everything.

Went to school at 7:30AM, goddddddddddddddd momma. In preparation for the English Great Gatsby test, and not willing to base all of my knowledge off of the book on memory that has been weathered for a year. I sat in that awkward bench that is built to erupt out of the wall following the breezeway towards the fork of A wing, and C wing with my Starbucks. Time to readdddddd. Read more than half of the book when Gacasan and Kdang and Raman came to holla. I dislike it when people ask to look at the painting, because I can't say no without sounded pretentious, or rude, 3r both. I hate it when they gush over how great it is, because being embarrassed is quite frankly one of the most painful emotions for me. I loathe it when they ask me who is who, and cannot answer because of my lack of sufficient portrait-ing skill, or their lack of general knowledge over some of the world's most influencial persons. Blarg. Walked with Reno and Katherine, made him hold it out of embarrassment. Met up with Bibs.

Solution to my issues #2349238492384: providing space.

Walked around, finally went to DIM, it was pretty kjhgkjsdf ): I dislike this kind of attention. We had a substitute. He was black, had a funny last name, and didn't know anything about anything. Awkward man. I read more Gatsby. WOW, WAY TO GO MR. EVERS. He actually wrote in the substitute's plans that Austin & I were good at PhotoShop, so struggling people(s) will be indefinitely assisted by at least one of us.

I pulled the douche move and admitted my lack of PhotoShop experience, while promoting the idea of Teacher Canary.

Moses, Preston and Nick, ha. ):

Mathematics, we were synchronized with B Day's flailing Pre IB PreCal class since we spent the last class as an extra remedial class over the homework. Review time. Solution 2 is underwayyyyyyyyyy! It was a fail, though. Even though I didn't see the text at the time it was sent, I don't.

I sat with Joe, Matthew, & Yessica. They're sweet, though more gossiping occurs when graphed alongside productivity. Way to go Laura Chang, I didn't look closely on the double printed review, and started on the back side, of 8C. It was ridiculous and difficult, with many circled numbers, questions marks, and blanks on my answersheet. But then, starting 8B did allow me to realize my error. 8B was waaaay easier, thankfully. I barely started when it was time to go. Lunch bunch crunch brunch. Rhyme faaaaaaail.

I thought about leaving during lunch to finish Gatsby, but I didn't. Music spaces me outtttttttt.

English, turns out all we're taking is the short writing part of the test. GOSH DANGIT. It was only a paragraph too, for reasons of punctuality. Not for us, for Mr. White, who did in fact, finally shave. Much betterrrrrrrrr.

I spent all class on it, materialism was fuzed with everything I remembered from my characterization essay for extra credit over Daisy. I hope it was slightly more organized than my essay for Of Mice and Men, which I acknowledge was like a mess, in that it was all over the place.

Chemistry, time for tests. Shitttttttt, I did forget to study for something aside from the chapter 10 quiz, after all. It was hard. I was confronted, but no, I don't hate anybody. Love you guys.

Spaced out for the rest of class.

After school, nothing. Time to catch the bus. I almost missed it again. We The Kings for the whole ride, home. I don't lose my house key if I leave it in my makeup bag that I never seem to open during the school day. Studying for the history test tomorrow? I should've started by taking off my portable bed. Instead, my mother came home to my wiped out ass on the warm leather sofa, with the hum of the television matching my breathing. Woke up, and went promptly to bed. I am definitely not ready for tomorrow.

0 replies:

Post a Comment