For What It's Worth: 211

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Paranoia strikes deep Into your life it will creep It starts when you're always afraid You step out of line, the man come and take you away 


I've noticed how I tend to switch from present to past tense ALL THE TIME, which isn't a good thing, but whatever. Writing skills? Who cares about THOSE? Rode the bus to get to school, I was still groggy from the overload of sleep, and lack of rest to wake up early enough to come at the hour of emptiness in the school. I ran into Mr. Thomas on the way to his classroom, time for my quiz. I'm pretty sure I'll do awful. I did do awful.

So, so, so awful. Hate my life. Bibi and Katherine came to pick me up, I felt pretty miserable. Yay for support systems...

Finished the Skeletal/Muscular notes from the book. Slept. I wonder if it's my everlasting exhaustion, or my narcolepsy that makes me sleep in this class. I feel like I'd be 2389457238% better if I just dedicated a month to sleeping. The sad realization that this will most likely not occur until I am past the age of most worries disappoints me greatly.

Spanish, review games are eh to watch/engage in. Test, I did alright. Love Julian & Evan. Loaned Julian my iPod.

Lunch, retrieved my iPod with Bibs. Philosophy, spent the whole hour and thirty minutes watching the class struggle with Prezzi. It was actually not as impressive and cool as people say. I prefer old school, gimme dat PowerPoint. He has been cranky lately, indeed.

History, test time.

It was hard.

I didn't remember much.

That's what I get for half assing my notes for chapters 8-10. I'm so certain that I did terribly.

After school, StuCo. Mr. Duncan pretty much did everything he said he wouldn't for Red Cross, good thing I was there to witness it. Went to Asian Club to hear the ending, it was about Japan. It was really empty. Just saying. I hope it's not like that when I get my mother to make Kalbi for everyone.

Time to kill, visited Colling. It was eh, all the Varsity people skipped out. Novii, meh.

Waited for mother in the front. She was a few minutes late for the IB AP meeting for sophomores that was in the cafeteria. It was SO empty. There were literally, 6 students in there. Bibs had dance, but her mother was there. Got a lot of answers, regarding ACC E S, Stat Vs. Calc, CAS, and Regional Studies. Walked out with Bibi's mother, about how depressing the lack of attendees was. The Dutch and the cold, it's ridiculous. (;

Home, relaxed, ate candy, watched tv, and slept. The usual. I probably should've started the freaking rough draft for World History- I really would've if I realized how long it was going to take.

Regret, regret, regret.

0 replies:

Post a Comment