Heartbeat: 223

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Feel my heartbeat
drumming to the beat
love the symphony

Mondayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Haven't been typing on this website in foreverrr, everything's been on WordPad. So ghetto, I know. Morning, I was planning on waking up at 6AM to finish my WHAP notes on China because I kept falling asleep last night while trying to do it, with Mulan playing in the background.

Instead, I woke up irritated, cold, and very much awake. Soooo, I went back to sleep and decided that B days are such a blow off, that I could just finish my notes at school. I found out later that I was right. Anywayssss, I ended up waking up early, anyways, so I sat on the couch, watching Good Morning America, taking notes.

Schooooooooool, HSA Officer meeting, everyone was waiting for Ms. Brooks. Toy drive, and other business. Heehee.

Caught the end of the HOSA meeting, coming in Wednesday morning to study for Med Term. Ms. Hart's class to work on History. I basically did that in all my classes after that, hahaha. Boring day in class. At least we didn't take any notes today.

Spanish; hanging out with Evan, and Alec. Demmm cool kids. Tenia, bahahaha. Had a ball laughing about errrything. Loveee this clase. Test next class period. Passing notes, wahahaha.

Lunchhhh, we talked about sexual innuendos, haaaa awk. WesWes' hair doesn't look like a Gorilla. (:

Philosophy, we watched short movies, which means TIME TO FINISH MY WHAP NOTES. I love it when teachers don't think you're paying attention, so they call on you, and you answer them perfectly. All day, erryday.

Nathan is like, my personal book boy. He carries it to History for me, what a sweetie. WHAP, notes and Scripted Chart, and a 10 minute essay, and extra cred9t crossword that Annie and freaking destroyed. Finished with a minute and 30 to spareeee, so legit, you just can't quit.

Got Katherine's homework. Or rather, just math homework. It was lameeeeeee, I basically just walked all over campus with my crazy heavy bag, not sure where I was going. Homeeeee, Hell's Kitchen, Desperate Housewives, Adventure Time, Total Drama World Tour finale, and Scooby Dooooo. (((: TV, with Math homework, English journals, andddddddddddd Chemistry PPT. Woooo productivity.

0 replies:

Post a Comment