The Way She Said: 208

Monday, November 01, 2010

Why don't you say so?
I think I'm caught in between
The nights and days fly by
When I'm lost on the streets
And my eyes, they despise you for who I am
Why don't you say so?

Happy Halloween! Happy day, my alarm clock was set for Katherine's ridiculous morning showers, who was determined to wake me up after her shower. We ended up making a mess of my bed, way to be. SHOWERING ALL UP IN HEYA. Then we chilled, and I made Macaroni N' Cheese. It was so-so to me, Katherine really liked it. Makes me happy. Talked, and then we walked to Walgreens through the magical passageway to get fake eyelashes for out costumes.

Katherine curled her hair while I sat on the toilet, and we talked. She kept taking breaks, whatta lazy butt. Then we got our makeup and whatnot done. It took only forever. She was horrible at pinning on the safety pins, jk. Ahaha, it was so ticklish. Then I went Momzilla on her, and made her clean her massive amount of mess all over the floor.

Thennnnnnn, we hung downstairs and watched Jeepers Creepers and Beetle Juice while we waited for children to go trick or treating, since we didn't want it to be awkward and start early. When we started, it was pretty dark. Ahahaha, my neighbor, the police dude was giving out glowsticks, so people wouldn't get run over by cars. Best thing ever.

We got a pretty good amount of candy for my lame neighborhood- we were supposed to meet at Bibi's at 7, but we couldn't go because we didn't have a ride. ): Lame. But my mommy said that she'd take us when she got home from work. Saw Hannah, and saw lots of scary little children. I don't know why they'd dress up in such scary outfits- holy cow, Katherine and I were such scaredy cats. It was pitiful. Katherine was wearing her heels everywhere, and I was getting genuinely worried for her wellbeing. It was becoming quite a hazard. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang. But then she was okay, so we walked back home, and then my mother took us to Lake Forest, where Bibi and the gang were at. We met them right next to the Lake Forest pool; there was about 25 or so people? Pretty crazyy. The suckish part was that they were all done, and they were all just heading back Bibi's house, to watch a movie. JClem stopped by his house to get the movie, Quarantine. He said that it was the scariest movie he's ever seen in his life.

We all went upstairs and started watching the movie. Eventually, a group of us got so scared, that we all went downstairs to watch High School Musical. This group obviously included me. It was a blastsicles. It was even the sing along version. Unfortunately, it was my first time watching High School Musical, which was why I couldn't really sing along to it. ): Siddhi, Bibi and TayBay were totally going all out though, it was hilarious and amazing, and Benta was dancing like woahhh. It was the bestest. We skipped to all the songs, and Kcubed explained the plot to me. Pretty simple, pretty Disney. We went back upstairs when the movie was over, andddddddddd Katherine, Bibi and I went to her room, where they sang along to the High School Musical soundtrack, while I sat in the hammock/chair, and listened. Then we went back to face QUARANTINE.

So this movie is pretty darn freaky, and I didn't even watch most of it. It was pretty messed up. The ending was especially scary. Afterwards, everyone started filtering out, and when I called my mother to have her come get us, I got so scared.

My mother didn't pick up the house phone, or her cell phone after many calls. Then she angrily picked up, saying that she was in the shower. My bad. Hahah.

The 3 of us hung out and talked for a while; Katherine wants to kidnap Benta. She is pretty adorable, with her high pitched voice, and her super long, skinny legs.

Home, we packed up Katherine's stuff, and dropped her off. I miss her place.

I really, really, really, REALLY didn't want to go to bed after watching a grand total of probably 10 minutes of the movie. I made my mom stay there while I washed my face, and packed my school bags. When she left, I resorted to listening/watching Meet the Robinsons to stay awake. I was too tired, and I couldn't keep my eyes open.

But I didn't die, so we're all good in the hood.

0 replies:

Post a Comment