This Photograph Is Proof: 212

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

So we’re talking forever and
You almost feel better
But better’s no excuse for tonight
You see it’s never bad enough
To just leave or give up

Thursday, decided that since the math review made absolutely NO sense, I'd go to tutorials as an early bird. Mr. Lopez wasn't there, way to promise. Sat outside and waited, while finishing the rest of 8B. Toucan was waiting for the Calculus teacher that will be my teacher next year. I accidentally messed up his lunch. It was an accident, I said sorry. Glad I had company, Mr. Lopez finally came, and with him, a horde of people which do not understand PreAP PreCalculus. Mr. Lopez agrees with me regarding Evan's lack of knowledge. Worked on the review with Alec, he was being annoyingly bad at being discrete.

Walked around, got the requiz requirements for WHAP. Another essay, woooooooooooot. N O T. I realize that I'd like them better if I was allowed to type my WHAP essays. They'd be so much easier.

DIM, Mr. Evers was there. So much for my amazing idea of the Math robot to be made of theorems. It was a fail, so, it was time for using generic school supplies. I still tried, though. Labelled the body parts, and used different pictures for each limb. You know how I doooooooo. I was of the minority when asked who had finished their robots by the end of class. I asked Mr. Evers to hit me up with the time he comes early the next day, but it wasn't worth much, since I doubt I'll be able to, now that I think about WHAP.

Math test, it was alright. Slack and Gatsby, we run this.

Lunch, Kyle Dach and his ridiculity. Daniel started selling cookies, he used to selling lollipops. It makes me wonder if he lives an unfortunate life shared with his parents, he sucks at managing the money he is given, or if he is given no money at all. Oh, Daniel. Maybe he just enjoys baking... (;

Annie gave me some pointers on the test, while Bibs exploited my advantage.

English, we had ANOTHER subistitute. Mr. C, was pretty legit. He did voice acting, and could do a lot of cool stuff. I'm not going to deny his skills, but the class freaked out a lot more than necessary, not going to lie. Test, I thought some specific questions were hard, while the quotes were easy, as were the AP questions. I'm odd. We had to make some kind of flash for our SAT words, BULL.

I was having second thoughts about going to the Cedar Ridge Pep rally. I didn't realize it was ALL 4th period. Absences are BAD. It was alright, Bibs' mom was understanding.

Chemistry, got my terrible test grade back. Time to cry. Left to the pep rally.

We got there early, it was funny how Bibi takes the initiative, I could tell the lady didn't really want to let us in. Said hey to everyone. The Royalty's performance was amazing, I loved it, & I got chills. The cheerleaders had a lot more to do, especially compared to the Stony Point cheerleaders. There was a really sad competition/obstacle race. It was really sad, is all I can say. Then a group of teachers did a step routine. It sucked, HAHAH then we watched the actual step team. Oh Jasmine, you rock. BAHAH the large white women who cannot step, ON the Step Team. There was a segment where the three most prestigious of the Cedar Ridge band performed short solos. Cooper Wilson started breaking out in black people dance moves, it was hilarious, because you were watching it. Hahahah, best thing ever. I like the beginning of Cedar Ridge's fight song, but I don't like the rest of it, haha. During their Alma Mater, our group of people were having trouble with the Raider symbol, so we just stayed true as Tigers. (;

Hollered at the Royalty afterwards, it was great, I miss everyone so much.

We went to pick up her siblings from their gymnastics class, they are such precious kids. Back to Bibi's. She made me noodles & tea. (; Her dog is seriously like a giant, snuggly bear. I love him. The tea was really good, just saying. We went upstairs and watch Cash Cab, or something like that. It was a Game show in a taxi, hahah, we were really bad at answering the questions. Candy, blankets, and talkkkk. (: My momma came a little late, haha I had to print out the instructions to her house. (; "The giraffe."

Back home, I secluded myself upstairs, where I worked on my History Rought draft. It was hard, I kept falling asleep. I had to take off my jacket and wear shorts, in attempt to have the cold keep me awake. It kinda worked. (;

The rough draft only took FOREVER. And for another thing, I really had no idea what the hell I was doing. I felt like I was just being really repetitive and pointless. Which is why it was so long... oh boy. By the time I finished, I was really scared that it was going to take just as long for my requiz paper... thankfully, it didn't. I finished it a lot quickly, writing in the quick loopy handwriting. Screw lovely handwriting.

SLEEP.

Just kidding... SHOWER then sleep.

0 replies:

Post a Comment