The Prayer: 214

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I don't need to worry 'cuz I know the world'll feel this nigga
Blessing in disguise but I am not hiding who I am open your eyes bro


End of the second six weeks, it was so so. I could've done MUCH better. Personal distractions are totally balls. Decided to go with mother to help out. It's cold, what a liar. I was freeeeeeeeezing in my deodorant smelling jacket, which now has dust to add to it's list of attributes. Took forever to set up, plus I have been attacked by two ridiculously large spiders today, and it's not even 2:50PM yet. I am never coming back here again. Both times I had to embarrassingly wait for assistance from complete strangers. At least I shrieked once, but it's still pretty bad.

Sabrina & her cousin & her mother came to visit, I'm at home again.

I haven't updated in forever, and even though I don't have internet access right now, I can still type up my bloggers from days that I missed. Monster shirts, ewwwwwwwwwwwww. 'I don't care' what you think completely exemplifies my physical appearance right now. But I reflect that, so whatever.

I feel like today will be eh. Contrary to the popular teenage belief, it is harder to be productive in anything aside from jamming and grooving when listening to deafening club music. Cause it goes on an onnnnnnnnnnn.

Seriously, I have to catch up on my bloggers from all this week, and the week before Halloween.

I've got my work cut out for me.

Closing, walalala I hurt my handdd. ): Home, I was dirty and tired. Soo much for getting homework done.

0 replies:

Post a Comment