Sandcastle Disco: 207

Monday, November 01, 2010

I'm a cool old Jane with a skip on my feet,
I play tough as nails with my heart on my sleeve,
I'm nothing but a sandcastle, baby don't blow me away
Away...


Katherine came over. At 5AM. You know, that's pretty early. But I'd wake up for her anydayyyy.

We went back to bed, then woke up again at around noon. We had toastttt, Katherine is so daring with her Cinnamon Apple & Raspberry jam. I lurve me some Apricot Pineapple! We FaceBook creeped, and talked a lot. We watched Cartoon Network while I painted. Hahah, Katherine was chasing the sunlight as it traveled across the carpet floor. It was pretty funny. ((;

Decided to go to Bibi's tomorrow for Halloweeeeen.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh dangit, it's freezing. I hope it's not cold tomorrow. Katherine made fun of me because I dislike wasting water by dumping it down the sink. ): Jerk. Being green is a good thing.

Found out that Katherine is extremely fond of kalbi. Sweeeeeetness, we were worried that she wouldn't like the food. Broccoli is just a tiny tree, hahaha. ((;

My room has clothes all over the floor. Way to go, Katherine, hahaha.

Didn't do any homework, it's a good thing I didn't really have any. Chill day.

(: Bed together, both feeling gross, because it was too cold/late for a shower.

Truthful Timothy & Jack Sparrow. Night lights are the shiiiiiiiiiiiz.

0 replies:

Post a Comment