Misery Business: 227

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm in the business of misery
Let's take it from the top
She's got a body like an hourglass
That's ticking like a clock


Friday. Came to school early despite every fiber of my being screaming in a silent shriek to stay in bed. But, my will power won.

I seriously hope this is all worth it someday.

English tutorials for grammar. So, apparently transitive conjunctions and subordinating conjunctions never overlap. That sounds like something you'd randomly say while you're insanely drunk, but yes. Soooo, my grammatical philosophy was just jumped and turned 92384792743 degrees around.

Hartttt's class. Back on the HST train. 106/106 on Test I, 100/100 on Test II.

Spanish, took Mandatos quiz. I got this in the baggggggg. Silky hair is the way to go. Pixie sticks, gum, and endangered animales.

Lunch, I ate 3 bags of chips. I'm unhealthy and fat. Sorry.

Philosophy. We had a substitute. I cracked down and did History all class when I (and the rest of the very distracted class) were supposed to be doing an essay identifying God for ourselves.

WHAP: 120 on chapter 13, 120 on chapter 14. I'm a winner. A winner with lollipops. Daughter wasn't there. Holt was. I drew Pookie on his hand.

Turned in RMS form. Watched Studio Ghibli while momma got Thanksgiving food stuff. Grey's Anatomy, food, and homework @ home.

0 replies:

Post a Comment