King Of Anything: 226

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Who cares if you disagree
You are not me
Who made you king of anything

RANDOM FULL DETAILED POSTS, AW YEAH.

Woke up in AGONY. ):

Went to school. ):

Hung out with Kyle, Julian, and Yuran, since Katherine was missing. Actually, she was making up work, and I didn't know, since she still hasn't found her phone, but it was probably a good thing that I wasn't distracting her from her work.

DIM, Catalogs are boring, and my inspiration doesn't exist, because I was in PAINNNNNNNNNN.

Math, I didn't do my math homework last night because of pain. I left to go to the nurse during class.

Lunchhh, ate and felt a little better. God, this week just got slower.

English, I SUCK AT GRAMMAR, LULZ not suprisingly. I hate grammar so much; kill myself. Fire alarm, we went outside and chillledddd. Kyle, hahaha, freak.

Chemistryyyyyyyyy, pain returned near the end of class. Everyone in the classroom got number 6 wrong on the quiz, GODDANGIT. Moar requiz.

Home. BUTTCRAP OF HOMEWORK, AKJHGAS.

0 replies:

Post a Comment