Nemo: 209

Monday, November 01, 2010

Oh how I wish
For soothing rain
All I wish is to dream again


I managed to wake up today, despite my extreme exhaustion. Woaaaaaaah, I'm not dead, or infected with some crazy disease. I conquered The Quarantine. Suck my nuts. Had a full fledged meal for breakfast, awwwww yeah.

Katherine left her astringent at my house. She's being silly, and it's getting on my nerves only a tiny bit. We walked around this morning, ran into Moosie, TayBay, and Kyle. Chilllllllllllllllllllllll mayne. Apparently, I missed the HOSA meeting this morning. I hate that they're on Monday mornings now, instead of Friday mornings. I woke up too late to be there on time anyways. November 30th is the deadline to take the online test for Medical Terminology.

Took test in Principles of Health science, I got the EASIEST QUESTION EVER wrong. I got the question about the number of bones in the body wrong. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII am a dummy. But it's all good. My grade for this six weeks isn't this good, not going to lie, 98, but that's only because I'm not trying, literally. All I do in this class is sleep. Sleep, and listen to my iPod. Forreal. It's unhealthy. I ought to start doing my work. Maybe if we were actually doing something in class... I don't know. Hector in his ROTC uniform. Cracks me up, cracks me up. I started feeling really bad near the end of class, I was really sluggish, and I couldn't even work efficiently. What should've been done ages before class ended, wasn't even finished by the time we had to turn it in. But, obv no one else finished it either, so I was golden.

Spanish, I was really feeling miserable by then. Evan Toucan was being a sweetie, though. Julian was skipping. Everyone was being really loud and rambunctious and it was driving me crazy. Group games? Participation is a PBBBBBBBBBT. I made my Day of the Dead picture very attractive, though.

Lunch, still felt pretty rotten. I was too scared to eat anything in case it was my tummy. Bibs is a sweeeeetiepie. Me gusta ella. We walked around and visited Mr. Strickland's class before Mr. Duncan's.

Mr. Duncan's class, I realized why he was so strange during Safe Trick or Treat, and now I feel like a doucher, despite my lack of involvement. We talked more about math and numbers. 13! Favorite number- Population Growth Statistics, wooooooot. I finished 3 & half of 2. But I was still not feeling good, and writing wasn't helping. I was sucking it up a lot more near the end of class, but yeah. Emailed Mr. Duncan what I'd got.

WHAP, walked there feeling extremely unprepared and unsure. Thankfully, the rest of the class felt just as, if not more discombobulated, so it was all good, in the hood. Went over DBQ's, and I left before they took the quiz, SCORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE. So, really, the only homework I have is to reread Great Gatsby and study for tests.

Study.

Hrmmm.

I also have to finish Reflections today, SHITTTT.

Typing this on my laptop in the car, on the way to my Orthodontic evaluation. Hopefully it goes well, but quite frankly, I doubt it.

0 replies:

Post a Comment