Akane: 7

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

茜色に染まり 惑わされて
心揺れぬように
心の無いこの街に 別れを告げ
生まれ変わりたい




Slept at 3AM today, to wake up at 7:30AM. Slept all 2nd period, I'll have to get the 1o-4 Hyperbolas notes from Sierra. Seems easy enough. 

Art, haha. We started clay today. I really didn't want to do it until Angela said she has never worked with clay before. We had lotsa clay fights, and got clay all over each other's arms (and a smidge on her shirt), ha. I instigated most of it, but it was so much fun. (: Slip is the greatest thing to play with, ever. 

Sabrina got me a Baman cape from 6 Flags last weekend on her Orchestra trip to Dallas! 8D 'Cause I helped pay for the Piderman plushie she got at the Carnival. 

Finished Rainbow Road. Oh, art class. 

I'll go back to finishing my math homework nowww. Etymology and Fahrenheit 451 quizzes tomorrow. Ahhh Marshall.

 



0 replies:

Post a Comment