Unerasable Sin: 21

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

二人は歩き続ける後には戻れないから
今でもこの胸の奥消せない罪は痛むけど
ダーリン



Todayyy was full of wacko la paco. 

Table Table Table.

I was a Hello Kitty Kitty today.

7, 8, 1, 2 periods today. Walalalalajamamama. Despite my huge breakfast, I was still hella hungry after Medical Terminology, since it's usually right before lunch. 

Bioloooogy. Talked to Tyler, John, and Tyler all class about names. "Lyndis". So pretty. Ahhh Taylor's a lucky ducky.

I was a dumbass and I didn't listen to the announcements about not going to the main campus when we were playing ninja at the end of Biology and I went to the main campus, LUL but then on the way to the Tiger Trail entrance, Coach Coburn told me to march to the Lecture Hall.

Hung there with the Soccer girls for a little bit and worked on my stupid Chinese Cinderella Preface - Chapter 4 summaries POOFACE. 

Went to track and camwhored with Angela, and Sharon aha. They are both so preshus ahhhhhhhh. 

Lunch lunch lunch was very crowded and fulll, sat on the edge of the stage pfafa. I only ate cookies anyways. 

Math class, I stole some pepperoni pizza from 1st period on the way innn. Did purple and blue papers all day. Fun fun. Basically messed around during class all day. 

Bradley and Cochran! Srs face.

Wahhhh 5,6,3,4 tomorrow. 

Trying to upload a lot of poopy pictures on FaceBook, this is going to take forever POOP.





0 replies:

Post a Comment