Six Feet Under The Stars: 23

Thursday, April 29, 2010

In the cold, you look so fierce
But I'm warming up
Because the tension's like a fire.



TAKS a lacks today. It was easy peasy rice and cheesy.

I actually had breakfast today, and it was an omelette and pineapple yogurt. Only I think the yogurt made me sick. ):

I was sleeping before the test, and during snack time, and when she was giving instructions. 

Then when I took the test I fell asleep for a little bit, then I finished and checked over it like 4 more times and finally turned it in.

Read like 10 pages of Odyssey then went back to sleep for the next 3 or so hours?

Geography, Ramos asked if we should watch a movie or just talk. Played Speed, Spoons, and BS with YouTube in the background. Baller at speed and spoons, second to last at BS LULL.

English, watched Romeo & Juliet. They may have been hot back in the day, but they sucked at kissing. Benvolio is a cutie pie.




1 replies:

Angela Nguyen said...

CAN I HAS PICTURES FOR BLOGGER.
YOU LOOK ADOWABLE

Post a Comment