Makin' My Way (Any Way That I Can): 16

Thursday, April 22, 2010

This time I'm in control.
I want the whole world to know
Ain't nothing to slow me down this time.


<- This glorious piece of magik was my breakfast that I cooked. I'm ready for the domestic life, baby.

Mama was a dear this morning and went and bought some plates for dumb English then dropped them off back home then went to Houston cause she forgot to get them the other day. She didn't have to, though.

Finally freaking printed out my Spanish extra credit. Lamesauce. Geography todayyy we had to give a news announcement about Typhoons. I was the reporterrr, I had to hold a silver umbrella so I couldn't hold the inflatable microphone because I had to pour water on the eyewitness. I couldn't stop laughing, bike, chicken truck and everything. I got a 90 on my Preface-Chapter4 Chinese Cinderella quiz. asfasfs Requiz time, I read the freaking book like a month ago. No fair. Time for rereading. 

Speaking of reading I got a lot of Odyssey done last night. Ew I'm reading 4 books now. Gross.

English: we had the Capulet Ball which was really lame with 'GAY' dances. It was a masquerade ball kinda thing, &  my simplex handmade mask was beastly.

I loved Irene's mother's masks though. I danced with (Brad's wifey) Samantha. But there was delish food. The yummy artificial cookies, red velvet cupcakes and cheesecake among others. Omnomnom.

Schoolwork during Biology = Tyler and I designate jobs. (: 

Tomorrow's Friday! Doesn't feel like it. It drizzled on the walk home today. Pretty tired, I didn't sit with everyone on the bus today, for once. 

0 replies:

Post a Comment