I Decided: 17

Sunday, April 25, 2010

I decided that you are the him for me
Oh my boy.



Wowow two days late. But I couldn't blog when I wasn't at home.  I brought Meeko to school today, he was a hit, cute thang.

Had fun being competitive in Spanish, art was art. Rode home with Chaaru on the Pelican bus with Jordan, Sabrina, and Julie. We played Mario Kart, then watched Jurassic Park III in her amazing movie room. Sour Patch, omnom courtesy Jordan. Then we all ate pizza even though the candy made us not that hungry. Played some Wii Sport/Resort stuffies.

I'm pretty much a baller at Ping Pong and Fencing, I beat Sabrina like 4+ consecutive rounds of Fencing, it was hilarious. Chaaru was the only beast at Tennis, the rest of us sucked LOL. Canoing was a hot mess, I was a 'Thrasher' with my Black Mii. My arm is still sore from canoing. 

Cycling wasn't that hard, another thing I pwned Sabrina at.

Jordan knocked out at around Midnight, and the rest of us stayed up playing Mario Kart into the AM. Nastassja, Sabrina and Sarah all left at around 3AM, Chaaru, Julie and I went to bed at around 3:30AM-4AM. Knocked out, kept waking up from people's breathing and crazy dreams. 


0 replies:

Post a Comment