Hey Soul Sister: 6

Monday, April 12, 2010

Hey Soul Sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, 
The way you move ain't fair you know.



 So I started on my Evolution Biology project at roughly 11:30PM last night. Drank a single Starbucks Mocha Frap. Pulled an all nighter, came out with the best, rambling project, EVER. I was surprisingly not super exhausted this morning when I went to track practice; it was like The Mist all over again. Super gross, my hair was all damp.

Then I slept all 5th period. We were watching this movie about telemarketers and ignorant Indian telemarketers. Glorious.

So besides that, I was actually pretty awake all day today. 

I was number '3.5' so I could present in Biology before I left for the orthodontist. They called me to leave as I was on my 2nd to last slide.

Slept on the way to ortho.

Slept in the office at ortho.

Slept during the fat ortho lady pushing dental tools all up in my gums.

Went to Diana's, chilled for an hour or so. Ate a PB&PeachJ that needed less PB and more PeachJ.

Home, knocked out. Just woke up. So now I'm about to take a shower, then come back downstairs, do my math homework and eat, then finish my Spanish Irregulars packet. HELLO 8TH GRADE SLEEPING CYCLE.

0 replies:

Post a Comment