Black Sick Spider: 10

Friday, April 16, 2010

私は自分の醜い体非表示にする
それは私がオフに撥羽で飾られての

Assgfhjsdasdas So tiredddd. I went to bed pretty early last night and I was still bushed in the morning. Went to the trainer who recognized my pained quad. Put a heat pad on it for a good 25 minutes.

Took a test in Geography, number 13 was A: Karma.

I have a 'group project' for English, I'm going to have to solo it this weekend, way to add to my pile of homework.

Test in Med Term, I got the problem about Rods controlling black & white vision wrong, POO.

I was actually productive in Biology today. 

Went to pick up Diana after school, we went to my Uncle's sushi place, "Drunk Fish" at the Arboretum. So delishhhh. It's my uncle's birthday! So we stuffed ourselves, and ate a coffee cheesecake.

Diana and I were so stuffed, we couldn't finish eating our piece, haha.

 Home, I'm so stuffed I don't think I can get myself up to wash my face and sleep. I hope Doug can take me to that extra credit thing at the Y tomorrow. Also going to watch Sabrina in Spring Show. I am freaking exhausted. Good night.

0 replies:

Post a Comment