Kagami: 19

Sunday, April 25, 2010

七つの愛も
王子のキスも
最後には全て
白い肌に解ける


Todayyy I planned to be productive but I wasn't HA. Was a fatty and ate Asian snacks all day. Sundays are glorious in their no makeup mantra. Watched a lot of old DVDs. Is just now starting on my Skin Disorder homeworkkk, I want my phone ahhhh. 

I have to read Chinese Cinderella and Romeo and Juliet before bed, time to get my game face on. I only take off the locket when I shower and sleep. C: Might start wearing it in my sleep.

I dreamt about it a LOT though pretty peculiar. Walalala oompah loompah.

PSORIASIS IS A CHRONIC SKIN DISORDER THAT CAUSES SKIN CELLS TO GROW RAPIDLY... ... THICK, SILVERY SCALES/PATCHES... ... NOT CONTAGIOUS, MEANING... ...

Dayum, I need sleep. Gotta finish first, gotta finish.

I'm feeling some Robin Hood or Mouse Detective. Sadly I don't have the latter on my iTunes. Sadface.

Ahhh the adrenaline of being late hasn't kicked in yet. Maybe it will after I go pee. 

About to eat pineapple, alalala TAKS week.

0 replies:

Post a Comment