Angel Love: 24

Friday, April 30, 2010

And I just can’t believe that you’ve been sent to me from above,
You’re my Angel Love.


Most unproductive day, ever. 

1st period: Sat in Cafeteria with Soccer girls. They all made bracelets while I played Speed with Doug and took lotsa pictures. It was great. 

2nd period: Learned how to play CASH. Like 10 people from other classes came and played, too. We had 3 tables of 2 pairs playing in a 'tournament', with one large individual game, and a separate game of spoons. Me and Doug were freaking baller. Team ASIAN, baby. The whole time we just kicked each other under the table for Cash, ha.

3rd (7th) period: Watched Grey's Anatomy, the new season isn't bad, but the season we watched an episode of was just a hot mess. In short- it was really dumb.

4th (8th) period: Had Alec and Stephen come from Mr. G's class to play some more CASH. While waiting for them, I played some Egyptian Rat Screw with Celeri, Tyler M., Isaac, and Taylor. I suck so hard at ERS. John kept winning, 'til I left to play CASH. Then Tyler put on his serious face and got down to business to defeat the huns. Isaac SUCKED so hard. It was the best thing, ever. It was pretty violent.

Then I played CASH with these fools. Me and Tyler were kicking Jordan/Christian's butts. Ha. "Ahh, slow down baby." Oh, Licon. You kill me. (;

My partners: Tyler in Biology, Doug in Math.

Alec and Bradley, the most erratic CASH players, EVER.

Sierra and Chelsea, the soccer gurls getting down to business with Chuck Norris and Lindsay Lohan.

Haha, today was definitely one of the funnest school days, ever.

Doesn't feel like a Friday, rowdy bus was rowdy.

0 replies:

Post a Comment