Can't Stand It: 15

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baby, I love you,
I never want to let you go.


Woke up too mega early today because I was too scared to take a shower last night. Taking showers at 6AM is less scary than taking showers at 1AM. =______= Did my Spanish homework in the morning, and the Spanish extra credito. Library to print it cause my printer es muy malo. Omgah offseason for trackerz. Offseason sucks, you lift a lot. Only I can't lift a lot. Es no bueno. Needa buy me some Romeo & Juliet and plates for the gross Capulet Ball tomorrow. No es eager. I needa readdd. It's freaking 8AM too freaking early to know what is going to happen during my day omgah.

My mommy got me Romeo and Juliet, but no plates LUL. And I slept from like 6PM to now so blah. But she's going to Houston tomorrow, she'll get some before I wake up. C: Todayyyy was soso. 


Running 2 miles in track = walking around talking about wormies and oldersiblings and smooth arms. Slept during Algebra II so I wouldn't have to hear someone's voice all freaking class period. =________= Spanish was Spanishhh, and I can easily multitask being productive while making Angelar counterproductive. Hahaha claydays. 

Got candy from Big MC's room. Threw candy wrappers at people on the bus. Didn't stay after school with Mrs. Taylor because I was really tired today. So I slept. Gah I have to read a lot tonight sjdghjksdghsdkjgs. 

That picture is me in my Pocahontas pajamas, getting ready to go to bed with my Chinese Cinderella. 

0 replies:

Post a Comment