Reset: 1

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Press the reset; press, press the reset.

난 널 너만을 보고 있는데.


I finally made a bloggers, it's like waaay overdue. Being Asian and all.

I kinda wish I made this on a super special awesome kindof day, like, my birthday or New Years. Too bad I'm a lame Asian and made this super lame blog on April 6th, 2010, which has no super special awesome holiday to its name. Damn. 

So yeah, today was whatever.

     -overslept, didn't go to morning track practice.

     -got my letters of reference from: Big MC, Ms. Ramos, Mrs. Moore for the Scott & White summer thing.

     -got Tigers in Service hours for Ms. Taylor after school.

     -went to Walgreens with the maw and got 4 large bags of Sweetart Bunny Gummies. She really likes them. But who's complaining?

Let's hope I'll actually stick with this, one thing in my life for once. Wish me luck!    

Charge!

0 replies:

Post a Comment