Speed Master: 2

Thursday, April 08, 2010

君のことを愛しているよ

狂った顔も美しい

僕が意識を失くす程 すべて.


Dual meet with Hutto kicked big, bouncing bootyyy! 

Hah, we were sweeping EVERYTHING, including the JV 100M. I was slowing down 'cause torcí  mi tobillo. I: So like, my ankle was all wrapped, but I could still run and an whatnot. I'm pretty sure I got 3rd in the 100 because of it, though. However, the highlight of my night was the 4x2 relay. Since there was only Hutto and us, the JV girls ran with Varsity. It was like, lane 3: SP Varsity, lane 4: H Varsity, lane 5: SP JV, lane 6: H JV. So we were staggered second most, right. So, oh my goodness, I freaking catch right up to that JV Hutto girl right- being first leg and all. 'Cept the handoff to Deryca was so-so, but we still got it. 

Then:

Photobucket

At the very end, Courtney passed up both Varsity girls, and we beat the JV and Varsity teams, baby. She is such a beasttt. C: We were so happy. It was also my first meet where I left early, short meet that it was. I was poooped.

So now I'm sitting here at home, typing my bloggers. I should be finishing my homewurk, but it's so DNW.

dnw

Blarg, Spanish and Math quiz tomorrow, plus Biology proyecto over the week, plus rehab for my ankle. 

I bust out that Spanish, amigos.

0 replies:

Post a Comment