Your Biggest Fan: 8

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

And I know everything you do
Is all about your perfect image.


Drama club was pretty ordinary, I haven't gone in a while, ahahaha. 

Geography, omgah, ahahaha. We were playing a review game, and my group beasted it upppp. I was basically doing all the work for the Trivia & Art questions, while Alec and Brad did the Acting part, while terrorizing the other teams with our Pink Monkey. 

English, omgah reading the Odyssey for extra credit because I'm Asian.

Etymology quiz was easy peasy, didn't take the F451 quiz, cause Marshall just didn't give it to us. Left HST early today to go to B lunch instead of D, and missed the Biology lab. Mrs. Taylors exempting it for me YESSSS. 

We piled into the bus for District Prelims at around 2:00PM, got there at like, 2:40PM, then we just chilled until 4:30PM when we stretched, etc.
Pretty fast meet, since only girls ran.

100M: Heat 1, Lane 6.
Got 1st in my heat, aha, 3rd overall because Stephanie's a freaking amazing beast. c: The two huge Vista Ridge girls were mad that me and Chelsea beat them. >: Finals!

200M: Heat 2, Lane 4.
Got 2nd in my heat, I dunno what I got overall, but I'm pretty sure I'm advancing to finals. I haven't ran the open 200 since 8th grade, when I got 5th in my heat at Districts, ROFLCOPTER. Apparently, at schools beside SP, JV isn't full of freshmen, who'da thunk.

Picked up some Mickey D's on the way home, omnom.

Excited for Finals tomorrow! Arrrr Math homework and Health Science Academy Officer Mtg tomorrow at 8:15AM. Hope Sabrina can take me.

Gaga is AOK

Omgah my beautiful earbuds are dying WAHHHHHHHBULANCE. 


0 replies:

Post a Comment