Michael Jackson: 65

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Standing on the street side
Leave me I'm the last one
Left with all the things that I've done.

THURSDAY.

Grace took me to Scott & White for my training at 11:30AM this morning, thank god I told her to get me at 11:00, because this woman is directionally challenged. It's unfortunate. Came early, so I ate a brownie. Then I worked with old ladies, and now I feel pretty educated. Now I know how to man the front desk.

After discussing a little with them, I decided two full shifts a week was too much, so I'll only do full shifts on Thursdays. Ms. Curtis then decided that she could possibly send me to Diagnostic Imaging, or Surgery due to surplus of volunteers in the morning/noon times. Exciting! (:

Ha, the SMALL size (the smallest available) of the yellow uniform is so big on me, I have to wear it like a dress. With a belt.

ATTRACTIVEEE. (: Mimi's mother got the tickets, NY on July 4th!

0 replies:

Post a Comment