Love Story: 59

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Romeo take me somewhere, we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,
It's a love story, baby, just say yes.


Angelaaaa's today. My mom thought I was asleep, so she started leaving the house without me. I was like WTFBQQ. Then when we got to her house, it wasn't actually her house, LOL and I couldn't find my phone but it was actually in my butt.

Her beeeg bootiful house was beeeg and bootiful. We did nothing productive the whole day, it was fun. (: We watched Anastasia, played cards and chess. I'm a hoss at cards, but she's a little better than me at chess, poop. She showed me Robot Unicorn Attack, it was super intense. Then she showed me Dandy, and that was also super intense.

Then she showed me Toaster Wars and I was disappoint. Haha, she is the cutest thing in the whole universe.

We played with her bow and arrows, her little siblings would go retrieve it; it was cute.

Then we played Mario Kart on our DS'. I was a hoss at Versus, but I sucked at the Balloon Battle thing until the end. My eyes kept getting all PAINFUL and teary. I thought it was cos of the eye strain + sleeping in the contacts, but I later deducted (and was confirmed by my mother) that it was grass allergy? Or somesuch nonsense. 

Angela made breakfast for us, and her parents. She got all into it; separate the whites and the yolks, but I ruined that, HAHAHA. I would. It was super bubbly and frothy, but then she ruined it when she tried to flip it, HAHAHA I have pictars. It had cheese and ham and bacon in it though. It was good, haha. 

Later, I kept going back to Robot Unicorn Attack while she kept being a little social butterfly with her Coolifornian friends. Plus I had a Hot Pocket that burned my mouth for hours later because I didn't follow the instructions, poopy. It was all fun though. (: I regret not taking moar pictars, poopeth.

0 replies:

Post a Comment