Paris: 84

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

숨막혀 나 눈이 감겨
이 도시보다 숨이 차서
터져버릴듯한
내 심장을 움켜쥐니 타서

It's Tuesday, hah. Diana didn't know that Grammy and Auntie were coming today, hahaha.

Woke up early, watched some FoodNetwork. After deliberating whether or not to make ramen, I made some. I've gotten used to Rachel Ray's gruff voice. c:

ADVENTURE TIME THIS MORNING, HAHAHAHA. C: So it doesn't matter that I missed it yesterday. c: Ahhh I should get ready for the airport to pick up Grams super mega early, so momma can't use the, "Laura was taking forever," excuse, when she's always the one late.

CRAP IN A BUCKET, I TOTALLY JUST WROTE OUT LIKE EVERYTHING BUT THEN MY COMPUTER SHUT OFF SO IT DIDN'T SAVE. Oh well.

So like, ABIA took forever. It was long and poopy. It started raining cats and dogs, and there was SO MUCH WATER EVERYWHERE and lightning and THUNDER OMGA and then we were stuck in traffic like, forever. We were moving like 10 ft every 3 minutes, it wasn't cool.

At the airport, all the planes were totally delayed because the rain somehow caused the internal gates to malfunction, hurrhurr. So then we waited like, another half hour.

Then we went to Drunk Fish, and Diana and I went on an Adventure because it was Adventure Time! We went down a very obvious, manmade trail and ended up at the majikal pond/lake/place full of buggies that bite. But there were ducks! And geese. And crows, and a lone ranger duck. We fed them an old viscotti Diana had laying around in her bag, ha. The geese were really retarded, but the ducks were omnomnoming like crazy. That double baked viscotti is so hard to break with your hands... ):

I took a bazillion pictures. Also, I was ugly today. And then my husband lost. ): Dumb Spain. It's okay, Fabulousiano is still in the World Cup. My husbandddd, it's okay. >: I love him sooo. c:

Home, exhausted, coffee candy. Loud house full of Korean women, oh dang.

2 replies:

Angela Nguyen said...

You always watch AT now huh,
DONT YOU LUB IT

Laura said...

I LOVE YOU.

Post a Comment