Viva La Vida: 56

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Be my mirror, my sword, and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can't explain.

YAYYY. Sabrina picked me up at 11:15AM, and we headed to Ridgeview to visit Mrs. McLinden and Mrs. Zuehlke/Kelly. It was so nice seeing them again! I missed them so. We complained about our teachers' incompetence, and talked about cars. It's cool and lame at the same time that Mrs. McLinden is going to Cedar Ridge. Mrs. Zuehlke/Kelly now has Mrs. McLinden's old office/room, and Mrs. McLinden has her own portable! With her name on it, haha. We talked for a good while, then bid adieu and left to the outlets.

On the way there, we stopped by and picked up some Mickey D's out of hunger. Sabrina, being the fatty she is, going SODA and my beloved spicy McChicken sandwich. I got WATER and a double cheeseburger and small fries. Whose the fatty?

Her father dropped us off at the outlet movies, and we got the tickets for Letters to Juliet YAAAYYYYYYYY. I held the stubs, because despite Sabrina's fond love for movie stubs, she lost our Iron Man 2 stubs. It was all up to me. We still have roughly 40 minutes until the movie started, so we trooped to the outlets and walked around. She finally spent her ancient GAP giftcard and got a cute bag and chapstick, after we sufficiently scared the kids in the Disney store.

Made it with time to spare to Letters to Juliet. Sabrina was dragging along, because she had to get Sour Punch Straws, silly billy. It was cute movie, but he wasn't cute, and the ending was totally predictable. It was cute despite the boring rising action where I just pestered Sabrina, since the movie theater was empty aside from us, two couples, and an old lady, perhaps 50 years from her first love?

When we left the theater, it was roughly 3:15PM. We went shopping, and bought swimsuits at Aero. Bought bottoms at Pacsun because Billabong had none, and Aero was out. Pacsun was almost out, too. Ate some Chinese, then took pictures at the tree because we were so full. Fooled around at icing, and almost bought ear cuffs. I'll get them some other time.

Took some pictures at the fountain, then sat in Nike Factory with Sabrina complaining about her gazzungas and knee pads. It smelt like shoes in there.

Came to my house YAYYYY, forced her to play cards, which she sucked at. I think I'm going through a Dead Week cards obsession phase. She read seventeen magazine and fumed while I carefully explained to my mother how Sabrina's getting married to her best male friend, aha. Great day. It was fatty filled. Made plans to spend the whole day with Kate tomorrow, can't wait.

P.S. I will be the better person in this feud, and NOT post what I totally should.

P.P.S. HAHAHA.

Today was just, YAYYYY.

0 replies:

Post a Comment