The Take Over, The Breaks Over: 58

Saturday, June 05, 2010

We do it in the dark, with smiles on our faces.
We're dropped and well concealed in secret places.
We don't fight fair.

Today was friend appreciation day; it was a FaceBook craze. I got it from Patricia Cruz, that one amazing Asian who graduated IB,and is going to Berkeley.

'If you 'like' this status, I will post on your wall something I like about you. (; Make this your status if you want a challenge!'

Yeah.

I actually put thought in all of them! Only I didn't expect so so SO many! I have like 46 right now. But- you know. It makes me feel good to let people know that their redeeming features are noticed. I feel like Mother Teresa. I haven't lied on any of them 'cause I haven't needed to. I'm behind on like, 10 of them, AHHHHH time to get down to bsns to defeat the huns. All in all, it was a good day to be on FaceBook and rest at home.

0 replies:

Post a Comment