Jump: 66

Saturday, June 12, 2010

High rollin baby like I’m jumpin' on fire
Super Bowl pimp good Year on tire
Can I be a bird, I gotta be fly
Butterfly and spur, and I got a couple words.


World Cup started today! (: Wooo. My physical therapy appointment was changed to next Friday. I went to the Round Rock West Scott & White clinic to get my TB shot checked. We got lost, I knew what I was doing, and where to go, unfortunately, I wasn't the one driving. When we got there, the silly nurses thought my tiny muscles were a reaction to the test, so we had to wait another pointless 20 minutes for the doctor to check it, and give me the clear.

Went to Diana's she was setting a fly trap with Scotch and watermelon. Got my planner, sucks that it starts on July, but who cares. It's super cute and full of geishas.

Home, TV TV TV TV! I love myself. Talking to CatByte and akhfkas! Fixed my computer after 3 weeks of suffering! Uploaded all my pictures onto my computer, labeled, and uploaded on FaceBook, and tagged/captioned on FaceBook. I went to sleep at around 3:30AM, still planning on waking up at 6:30AM next morning for Korea vs. Greece, World Cup. Ahhhhh. My life.

0 replies:

Post a Comment