Drops Of Jupiter: 83

Monday, June 28, 2010

Tell me- Did you sail across the sun?
Did you make it to the milky way to see the lights all faded?
And that heaven is overrated?


Wow my dark circles are so prominent. Orthodontist. I totally woke up early, and tidied up my room. Which includes fixing the stuffed Natalie messed up, LOL. Aghhh WC bracket is RUINED.

Talked to my two best friends that I haven't talked to IN YEARS (i.e, yesterday, the day before yesterday)

Tomorrow is brothers' day, then. c: Omga I went to the Orthodontist today. I'm so used to being told, "Just a little while longer," it doesn't even phase me anymore. ;_____; I JUST WANTED TO FIX MY SLIGHT OVERBITE. IT WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO TAKE 6 MONTHS...

Spacers + Not wearing my rubber bands = Now almost 2 years. Poop my FACE. AHHH.

Uncle's Sushi place afterwards, forgot to take pictures. Had omnomnomy sushi, and bought Life of Pi an also omynomlicious book.

Asian markets, my mom now knows why I enjoy going to them... Hahaha. By the time I got home, I missed Adventure time by 6 minutes. So I told myself, there's always 10:00 PM!

Home, mom is become SUPER DUPER MOM and started going on a rampage cleaning the house. I think she's where I inherited my drive from. But anyways, I'm totally multitasking and it's driving me nuts, omg.

Talking to my gay Asian, my best friend, Phannypack, playing pool with the phanny pack, texting, trying to write this, cleaning the house, askdkafj and a bazillion other insignificant things, like answering my Formspring, and looking up YouTube videos for people. Omga.

I feel like FaceBook has been pretty busy the last couple of days. Maybe it's just me. (:

Cleaning the house, cleaning the house.

It is now 11:08PM. I MISSED ADVENTURE TIME, AGGGGGGGGGGH. I need a new bloggers layout, but ): I cannot code anything for anything. Blog creepers.

Andy and Annie keep trying to make me watch their silly tv shows. I only need my Animal Planetz and my Food Networks. :U So keep your soapy soaps and your official offices.

Also, I love me some Sabrina Nguyen.

0 replies:

Post a Comment