You're All I Have: 63

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Give me a chance to hold on
Just give me something to hold onto
It's so clear now that you are all that I have
I have no fear 'cause you are all that I have.

Eventful day. Woke up at around 10, got my SUN PATROL bag ready, aha. I totally forgot to draw Holly's card, and to clean the living room for Mr. TV. Katherine came at around 12:30PM, after I gave Grace the key, and received confirmation from Mr. TV about his arrival; 3PM.

Went to the Forest Creek pool, Grant and Chelsea were there. Alec, Shea, Mindy, and Cameron all came. We played categories which I am atrocious at. Then we sat and talked. Trent rode by on his bike, with fishing rods shooting out of his backpack. Adorable.

Kate, Shea and I walked to Shea's house, where we had chips, watched Bachelorette and played with Bella, her adorable dog. After about an hour, got ready, then went to Holly's house. She was at Lakeline. The excuses they made were really dumb, haha but we got her garage code. We rushed and spent like 10 minutes getting ready, balloons and streamers and all, until we realized that she'd be an hour late. Surprising her was fun, we just talked and made merry afterwards. Took a lot of unskillful pictures. Went swimming for about 2 hours, it was really fun. We played Marco Polo, Categories, Sharks and Minnows, and Acting? Haha, it was the best. (: Went back to her place, and ate cookie cake, took group pictures, and chilled. It was greatttt.

Kate came back to my place, and slept over. We talked allllllllllll night. Then there was a thunderstorm and we were freaking out, aha. We went to bed at around 2:30-3:00AM.

A great day that I couldn't type up in detail, because then it'd be too long. (:

0 replies:

Post a Comment