Open Your Mind: 79

Friday, June 25, 2010

ちぎれた雲の向こう側 光あふれ
まっすぐな道 その先に 何かが見えるでしょう?
息を吸って 風のにおい 感じて どんなときも


Thursday, wurstday. Volunteering; woke up late. Ate breakfast when the cast was all there, made me feel better when I was on the job. Heather moved to OR so ):

Riddhi was there with me so we chilled, haha looking for wheelchairs in the hospital together. 'They kept opening!' She had cake, and I had Cocoa Puffs. c: I need to watch Drake's Documentary, lmao.

Radiology, hung out with Matthew and Dat. Matthew has the most erratic music on his iTouch, evar. Couldn't go swimming because of the volunteering, so exhausted, knocked out when I got home after watching some Adventure Time. Woke up at 11:28PM, downstairs, in the dark. Ran upstairs, snoozed. Maybe I'll wake up early enough to go to Houston with Mama tomorrow.

0 replies:

Post a Comment