Brand New: 74

Saturday, June 19, 2010

난 널 보고 있지 거울을 통해서 머리를 만지는 척 해..
자신 있게 걸어가 말을 걸고 싶은데 아직까진 널 두고 볼게..


I've noticed how all my posts from the past week are still drafts, because I've been lazy with my camera. I don't want to upload pictureless posts! Thinking about it, though, I guess putting pictureless posts are better than putting no posts at all. Oh well, I'm still going to wait until next week to figure out what I'm going to do with these lame, text only posts. I'll probably just use super old pictures, LOL.

Today was really unproductive, seems like the day is too long. I was up until 4:30AM last night talking to a questionable gay, a ridiculous, unreasonable child, and a normal, nice guy. Which is why I woke up at like, 2:00PM today. Did nothing but watch my World Cup, and FoodNetwork.

Ahhhh, omgpop Booya.

I probably should've worked on The Life of Pi today. But I didn't. Geee, Laura.

0 replies:

Post a Comment