Keeps Getting Better: 81

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Next day I'm your super girl
Out to save the world
And it keeps getting better.


SATURDAY: 9:00AM Korea vs. Uruguay.

It was really improbable to assume that Korea would win; I mean Uruguay was like a slightly subpar Argentina. They were doing so well, though. :/ I missed the first Uruguay goal, then I saw the rest of the game. Ahhhh, mother woke me up over and over for some fax.

Ahhh Angela and Sabrina are gone.

My favorite fully Asian Asians are far, far away. And even though I'll be going to NY too, it's just as improbable that I'll get to meet Sabrina there, much less hang out, or go shopping.

I was so bored last night, I actually halfway packed for NY. It was crap in a bucket.


Watched half of USA vs. Ghana. And here I thought it was a surewin for America. I fell asleep after Donovan made the tie induced goal. Woke up to find out they lost, wow, way to be. And Mexico is going to lose, obv. Gah.

Watched Drake's Documentary while waiting for the USA game! It was good. I found the most perfect train for Sabrina, but frugal mother wanted to wait another week to get it? Yeah, now it's gone. I called that one.

Colored pens!

Parental Control is also good. TV is killing meeeee. FaceBook uploading time.

DUDE I'M TOTARLY FINARLY DUN GERRING UP 2 DARRRTE WIT MAHYEE POSTCHS. LEGIRT.

0 replies:

Post a Comment