Sentimental Generation: 73

Friday, June 18, 2010

僕らの世代が 面白くするんだ!
傷つきやすい世代だけど
せんちめんたる Our generation!


I got the time for the USA v Slovenia game wrong. LOL. I told Alec it was 9:30AM. Slept through my 9AM alarm, woke up at 9:37AM. Watched my silly Americans fumble around until they were 'punched in the nose twice' to get it together and tie the game, 2 - 2. The last goal that USA made should've been allowed; not fouled. Let's start a riot over it with our vuvuzelas, haha.

Went to the pool with Katherine, we spend more time at the Forest Creek pool than our own, ha! Hung out there for a while with Mindy, Rahil and Morgan. Fun fun fun. After everyone left, spent some time with Katherine there, 'til my mom dropped her off, and we went to JCPenny's to get a daily necklace, then Mickey D's for a mocha frappe. Yummy. But I didn't finish it, LOL it's in the fridge.

Home, pool with Alec. It's like a nightly ritual now. He shows me the weirdest videos, it's idek material.

Bedtime, Sabrina's getting me tomorrow evening! I forgot to take pictures at the pool today D:, I just took a picture of Mindyyy. c: And I cut my knee, poo.

0 replies:

Post a Comment