Air Force Ones: 85

Thursday, July 01, 2010

I said give me two pairs,
'Cause I need two pairs
So I can get to stomping in my air force ones,
Big boiiiis stomping in my air force ones!


Sooo I woke up at 9:30AM today, to see Auntie made ALL the kimchi. :I Had some omnomilicious wings, compooter. Ha, bsns offices in view of the Empire State, and omgpop.

3:00PM, started drizzling and momma came home. Took me to Annie's, it was drizzling and insanely, disgustingly humid. Played table tennis, I SUCK. ;) But it's so addicting! c:

Decided to go to the pool, we walked there and chilled with Vincent for a bit on the way. Omg someone died on that bridge. D: Went to the SWAT training ground of a playground, and I died in the spinny cup of doom.

Pool, Annie forgot to the card and the old Grammy inside WOULDN'T OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR FOR US.

Rude. Her chubby grandchildren just stared at us. It was ongksdgafsds.

We walked back to her house, and played Soul Caliber on her brother's XBOX. I am such a freaking BOSS at mashing buttons as a noob. I was beasting until her brother got down to bsns to defeat the huns and kicked my butt. :\

Mario Kart Wii! The whole Phan family is just really good at that game. ;____; WiiPlay! I lost at the shooting game, bowling, fishing... basically everything.

Her momma made some omnomnomlicious jalapeƱo pork, that was omnomnomlicious.

Played some WiiSports, tennis was soooo much fun. c:

Went back upstairs, played some Speed and ERS with the Hello Kitty cards I bought her. Then some Scrabble, which Annie owned me at.

XBOX in her brother's insanely messy room. Played Call of Duty, it was a lot lamer than I thought because the controls were insanely confusing, and you only try to kill each other.

We were playing some chess when my momma said it was time to come home, and I was about to win, too. :\

Oh well. Anh took me home, OMGA super special awesome short cut!

I honestly think Annie's the one person in the whole universe I don't mind losing to. c:


I have the pictures, but they're at home and I'm in New York, so I'm just going to upload this just so that I can edit the pictures in later.

1 replies:

Unknown said...

Hellz yes the whole thinq is about me! And I like it qirlfrann(: Hahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahaahahahaha I love chu qirl and look i used q's instead of g's <3 <3

Post a Comment