How Am I Doing?: 157

Friday, September 10, 2010

As I stand here
On my own two feet
With a little help
From my friends

Friday, I didn't sleep last night because I was busy finishing Sister of My Heart. No regrets, though, as my project turned out extremely flawless and wonderfully perfect. The painting took the shortest amount of time, haha, much to my surprise. Worked on my math review after that, took an hour long nap, and over slept by 30 minutes.

Rushed to get to school, gave Katherine her stuff, HOSA meeting, BAHAHAH Vincent completes me life. Luego, I delivered my project, and went to DIM.

I stubbed my foot last night, and it hurt really bad during class. Yesenia wasn't there, Preston and I didn't do much, I'll just do it this weekend. Went to the nurse's, she gave me ice. Bahaha, Austin and those chocolate twizzlers.

Math, Joe let me down, but Matthew and Chaaru got it goin' on. The test wasn't easy, but it was over content we had learned, and tough enough to have to think. Most of us finished with time to spare, so we chilled. Fun beans! I fail at catching things, which includes catching Pooky when shot into the air.

Lunchhhh. Kyle was being a butt and taking my seat. Then Daniel took my seat. They may be the two dudes who smell the best in English, but that was unacceptable.

Coffee in Mr. White's class- I think it saved my life. Memory from two years ago for the Of Mice and Men on the quiz. Graded the practice AP test, I only got two wrong. Highest grade in the class? Awwwwyeah. Frederick Douglass questions/essay time.

Chemistry. Quiz, 109, awwwyeah. We took another quiz, it was dumb, because one of the questions had two right answers. Started a lab, bahahah Alec kept turning on the faucets randomly, and one of the faucets had gum blocking the water, and thus: it sprayed everywhere. Hilarity ensued. I always enjoy petting people, as I am a petterphile (courtesy of Moose), and Josh enjoys being petted. Ran out of time to finish the lab, obviously.

Came home to be harassed about my ankle that has been sprained earlier in 2010. Was bullied into getting acupuncture. It felt like getting a whole bunch of shots. It hurt the most when he pushed the needles further in. It made me really dizzy/loopy. But afterwards, it was just itchy and stinging.

Went to Meet The Tigers with Bibi, Katherine, Riddhi, Siddhi, Mary, Raveena, and Moooosie. The parade was pretty cool, I got a 10-11 shirt in Youth Medium size, yay. Didn't take many pictures. I keep forgetting, shit I suck.

Parents ditched me to Lake Travis, which sucked.

Hannah took me, Katherine and Bibi to the baseball fields to see Joshua. Katherine and I stayed to watch and chill. Bahaha she was going crazy because of the gnats. Katherine's pops took us to Wag-A-Bag, then we dropped Joshiepoo off. Back to Katherine's wonderful home for a second, only to have my mother call and say she was at the apartments. ):

HOME. I have a whole bunch of homework, but all I managed to coherently do was type half of this blog, and eat dinner. About to go to bed early at 11PM, when my mom's pain became audible. I was right, and indeed she has the flu, as I suspected. Dad injected about 4573948573489 needles into her, and I folded the laundry, took her temperature, provided materials, fed her water, and slept with her after she felt better, from about 4:30AM to 5:00AM, since it was time for driving Pops to the airport to go to Chicago.

0 replies:

Post a Comment