Together We Cry: 160

Monday, September 13, 2010

There's so much sad, gonna flood the ocean
We're all in tears for the world is broken
Together we cry, oh, we cry, we cry, oh, we cry

Stayed up late last night to finish my Philosophy questions, which I did end up half assing in the end. Wooooooo.

Woke up early today for no adequate reason. I feel sick, but it's only my allergies. Feels awful. Went early to school for the Health Science Academy Officer meeting, it was pretty nice, I guess. I think I impose too much responsibility on myself, because I want nothing but the best. Conceited? Perhaps.

Showed Cochran the mouseman, it was pretty funny stuff. Bahaha.

Visited Senior Blanco, and Coach Duncan. I keep forgetting to call Mr. White, Senior Blanco! It's tough stuff.

5th easy. Medical Terminology quiz was extremely easy and disappointed me, to be honest. This class is too easy. Dislike. Dislike, dislike, dislike, dislike, dislike.

We had a substitute for Senora Vargas. It was pretty funny. She was such a hick, she didn't even understand what Spanish was. "S-E-R and E-S-T-A-R" bahaha. Evan found Pooky extremely amusing, "Have you heard? Ba-ba-ba-ba-bird!" Awww my Pooky is so popular. Alec, Josh, Evan, Devon, bahaha. (:

My very empty lunch, Bibi and I got copies of our schedules for our parents. We spoke different languages around the table, bahah.

Philosophy. this class gives me sleep, woohoo. I slept a lot, Coach Duncan + the rest of the class noticed. And apparently, I have a fan. Of whom's moment I slept through. Sorry, fam. Still being a rockstar, AWWWYEAH.

History, McBraggin' baggin'. Apparently, he liked it, but he didn't follow my directions and unwrap everything, boring. Class wass, I think I did poorly on the Chapter 3 quiz. Ballllls.

Volunteering time, my mother didn't come and get me, wow. So, instead of being able to go home and pick up my World History textbook, I had to change in the car and just go. She decided to get me some Burger King as an apology, but they were on the incompetent shift, with dumbos leading the pack. Extremely disappointed? I think yes. They were so SO SO slow, they couldn't even understand what 'water' was, they gave me the wrong order, they closed the cash register before getting the change, and it took about 15 minutes to get my order+food+change total. What a mess.

Volunteering. Extremely frustrating as my internet wasn't working. The WiFi wouldn't connect, apparently this also happened to the girl with me on my shift- how her internet also wasn't working the first time. Lame. I spent a good 35 minutes trying to connect to the internet, when my signal strength was maximum. I don't get it. Frustrating? I think yes. I did a little Of Mice and Men, bought SoBe and some sour gummy worms, yeaaaaaaaaah buddy. Got my mother to pick me up an hour earlier after Open House ended for her. Yay, extra credit for Chemistry.

DIM project at home.

0 replies:

Post a Comment