Ottoman: 170

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Elegant clothes you want to be seen with her
Under your tweeds you sweat like a teenager
Begging you to sit for a portrait on the wall
To hang in the dark of some parliamentary hall

Morning, woke up at 6:17AM thanks to a text about converse. Fun. Not. Schoolrulecool.
Wearing my tiara tomorrow:
Yay: 27
Nay: 2

Went to Spanish for help on page 13, and she said it wasn't required. Yaaaaaaaaaaay. Walked to Mr. White's to get stuff for my 5th period printed. Wooooot. NOkoooooooot. Had to be quiet since erryone was taking tests. Was walked to my 5th period, walked back. Holt Newton, and his ego. It needs to be fixed.

5th period, 30 minutes to finish the project I finished a couple days ago. Yay for procrastinating on Philosophy homework, and working on today's blogger instead.
Poll on wheter or not I should wear my tiara tomorrow, everyone except for my best friend says YES! Disappoint.
This kid on JV Gold is such a scrub, you're so great, being on B team. Presentation was ballllzors, easy peasy rice and cheesy.

Spanish.

Spanish preterite test, I was more on it than I thought I'd be. Woooo. Only the thing I forgot was the vocabulary, walalala. Figures that I'd have a hard time on the easiest part of the test. I think I got a 100 aside from that, though. Evan Duncan, that bumchum.

Lunchhhhh, went to the office to vote for Homecoming Court, and Class Council, which Mr. Duncan wondrously placed me as Secretary, as no one was running for such. Darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn you, askfhaskfjhasjkfa. I actually emailed him sometime in the beginning of September, asking him to let me know about any Class Council stuff. Thanks for keeping up with stuff, Philosophy teacher.

Philosophy, actually got these fools to work. Abortion, popular, woptular. Finishing my silent role in the script that I wrote, obviously. Thank goodness that the freshmen can't go into Theory of Knowledge next year. Saves my life.

8th period, I had WHAP. Woooo 100 average lives on! The answer key was wrong, way to be wrong, Mr. Rich. Lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

My two best friends say no, everyone else says yay.


0 replies:

Post a Comment