Gee: 167

Monday, September 20, 2010

너무 반짝반짝 눈이 부셔 No, no, no, no, no!
너무 깜짝깜짝 놀란 나는 Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!
너무 짜릿짜릿 몸이 떨려 Gee, gee, gee, gee, gee!
젖은 눈빛 (Oh yeah) 좋은 향기 (Oh yeah, yeah, yeah) (눈이 부셔~)

Wooo. School early for the HOSA meeting, but in the end I didn't go, since it was mostly Blood Drive concerned. Went to math tutorials, wooop, I still don't get number 11.

1st period was the most boring thing, ever. Favorite freshman.

Math, the exercises were easy, the quiz was shitty, fuckkk. The instructions were to change standard form to the quadratic formula, but I read the instructions wrong, and made it vertex form. Goddamnit. There goes my awesome PreCalculus average.

Lunch, bought Katherine 'real food'. Kyle is a sicko, but I still love him and my lunch table.

English, pictures. Mr. White gave us time to 'get pretty', LMFAO Katherine and Bibi looking for a straightener. I got pretty only to fuck up my picture, efff. Life of Pi discussion, ew.

Chemistry, the test was messed up. Quiz, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalls it was dumb. We didn't go over Millikan. I ChaCha'd it like a boss. Woooo Isotypes, and labs.

Health Science Academy meeting after school. I am an AWFUL SPEAKER. Questionnaires, human knot, lemonade, with brownies & cookies. Way to end the day.

I still have to do number 11, and WHAP homework. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Reflections.

Took a long nap, I needed it. So exhausted, pauwsted, losteded.

Homework, Bababababird.

0 replies:

Post a Comment