Halo: 168

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Tuesday, woooooseday. Not a lot of homework this week, mostly studying for homework.

Morning, came early to drop off work for standard form to the quadratic formula. Woooo, he was totally cool with it and accepted it.

Went to get Spanish help over the green packet, asked Mrs. Vargas while she was on parking lot duty to check over it. I totally thought the test was today. Lucky me.

Principles was incredibly boring. We were supposed to spend all day working on the project that I already finished at home. Woo. Spent a lot of time trying to decipher number 11 again. I still can't do it, and I hate myself for it. Ended up having a brilliant idea with 30 minutes left in class. I went to Ms. Brooks room to help with Health Science Academy stuff, and I organized papers. Yay. I went through all of them, and finished all of them. Yay me.

To Spanish, I was the second one there for once, I wasn't one of the last! Sugden beat me, though. We had a Spanish review, I was on it. Partner work, finished almost all my stuff, except the workpages.

Philosophy, we're working on fallacies. Assigned to a group with those quiet people in the back of the class. I tried so much to help these dumb freshmen, and they're so dumb. So much for educational help, making the script on my own. It's only relatively frustrating, this is only like, the third group project I've soloed. I love Nathan Howells, he is my saviour.

Debate after school. I had to judge novices, with novices. Still kinda weird. I won't say that I enjoy it, I don't like having more responsibility.

Skypppeeee eerrday.

0 replies:

Post a Comment