Everybody Loves Me: 150

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Feels just like I don't try
Looks so good I might die
All I know is everybody loves me


Friday.

Schoolooolooolool. Started a project with Polite Preston and Yesenia. I hate group projects, drive me crazy.

Mathhh, Alec got a concussion so he was loopy. Pooky made him feel better, at least. "What if Pooky just started talking, like... 'Maeh'." Ahahaha me and Josh just cracked up at his loopiness. I actually learned some in that class, legit. I was totally a rockstar at the logarithm/exponential growth & decay practice.

Lunch was lunch.

English, everything was easy peasy, I love this class. Kyleeee took my USB and wouldn't give it back. ;A; Then he took POOKY and made her smell like him. But he doesn't smell bad, so it's all good.

Chemistryyy, quizmasterrr. ... "Maeh." Best thing ever, my life is so completed by this. Pep rally, so loud it blew my mind. I also suck at taking pictures, like no joke.

Fooled Irene into thinking Pooky was Devon's, it was pretty funny. Back to Katherine's- we talked and got ready. JOSHUA IS SO ADORABLE, oanfajkg. "You actually look pretty!"

The gameee was so legit. Everyone was there, but I forgot to take pictures. I'd go into detail, but I can't.

Back home to Katherine's, we were so exhausted. We had sushi, then talked, and went to bed. In the end, I didn't use the mattress her father pulled out for me.

0 replies:

Post a Comment