Greener With The Scenery: 174

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My fingernail phase
Worst has got the best of you
I ask you and I know I need to change
Change


Monday, I hate this dayyy. Hung out in Mr. Lopez's room, with Alec, Joshiepoo and Will. I started writing my thesis for my World History rough draft. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.

Review to test next class. It was extremely boring. Blahhhhhhhhhhhh. Tried to work on my essay, but I didn't. Time for Spanishhhhh yay.

End of the 6 weeks test review. It was pretty chill, since I already did all the review stuff. The best weather of the year has started, so it was pretty cold in the portable. Wore Evan Duncan's letterman, it was warmmm, but super big, so I looked like a penguin. At least it was cute. 97 on my test, not bad, not bad.

Philosophy, we had the Theory of Knowledge teacher substitute for us. It was basically a free day, I finished my World History rough draft. Played cards. Woooooooooooooooo. Tongues was extremely boring. ERS was fun, me and Chaaru are simply champs.

World History, dumb rough draft grading. I didn't have enough time to fully evaluate anyone's paper. I never got to read Michael's paper in the end, what a bum. Kicked Holt out for not giving me a hug. Doucher.

Time for Jeopardy, it was pretty fun. I felt like my group would do badly, but we were actually pretty hoss at the game. We had 12 points (; Holt and Annie's group had 10. Yay, for +5 extra credit points on the test next class! So nervous. So, so, so very nervous.

After school, waited for my mother with Holt. He's such a nice kiddo. He ended up missing his bus, I felt so bad when I figured that out, later.

Knocked out. Woke up later, New DIM teacher tomorrow. Finished the math review, math test tomorrow. Nervous for that, too. Skyped with Sabrina, talked about twin day while she made mums.

I'm not the only with stuff going on. I hope everything works out as best as it can, for everyone in need.

0 replies:

Post a Comment