No Sleep Tonight: 156

Thursday, September 09, 2010

You can’t stop this feeling
There is no escape
No sleep tonight


Thursday, a day that is pretty unfamiliar to cramming. Dumb WHAP project. Dumb Laura for ignoring it until now.

This morning, my mom was totally all up on me- she was rushing me as though it was 2012, and as though 2012 will actually happen. Which is ridiculous on more levels than one. But, today was actually a normal morning, which meant breakfast and a bus ride to school.

Schooloolool. Walked around with Annie, she set her watch for when to leave me.

Principles: Finished poster thing that I basically finished last class. I just tried to take a snooze while all the other groups ran around trying to do the whole poster at once. Presentation was strange, I organized it so that we'd all get participation points, but the fish had a low reading level, therefore I had to explain both her part, and mine. It was a rather accurate division of our work effort into the project.

Spanish, Evan is a dummy, but Alec and I allowed him into our group simply because he admitted towards it. Pooky, my one and only love. The river of gold, awwwwyeah. ADRENALINA. Bahahaha, I failed at Vocabulary taboo when Alec's was 'ir a pescar.' "I was even directing it at you!" I did get it, eventually, after a long time period of pitiful guessing. He even referenced the fish pen! No homework, YAY. Memorizing the anthem de los Estados Unidos de America (with an accent, even) for extra credit by next Friday.

Philosophy, this was probably the most awake I have been all year in this class. Individual assignment of reading some Socrates, and answering 7 insightful questions, yay, since I had answered only one problem. My answer was extremely insightful, though. He appreciated it. Sat next to Nathan, ahaha the fishies find me extremely intelligent for some strange reason. Cheddar Whales are not that good, and Nathan better stop eating them before his wonderful swimmer tummy is GONE. He walked me to WHAP, as always.

WHAP, Mr. Thomas fails at time management. I honestly don't understand why everyone likes him. He kind of refuses to take other people's opinions and it kinda sorta drives me nuts. Got into a pointless debate about Confucianism, my teacher wouldn't even let me talk, it was ridiculous. Quiz- Annie's row got about 3 minutes to do the entire thing.

Bus ride home was tiring and fun.

Had a short break at home, then went to Diana's restaurant to eat, eat, eat. Had yakisoba, and lots of sushi. Currently at Barnes & Nobles. WiFi, WOOOT. I am so full, I waddled as though expecting all the way here. I can't even sit straight in this chair, I am so full. WHAP project, I'm taking you DOWN.

No sleep tonight.

0 replies:

Post a Comment