Seventeen Forever: 151

Sunday, September 05, 2010

We're one mistake from being together
But let's not ask why it's not right
You won't be seventeen forever
And we can get away with this tonight


Woke up to see Katherine leaving to go potty. It was around 12:30PM. We ate Special K bars, and stuff.

Ate corndogs, and crackers with cream cheese with raspberry chipotle sauce. It was so deliciousssss. Stormy, I lubs her. Josh and her father both left to Josh's football game. We didn't go because we were so freaking exhausted from the game last night. We watched some Victorious and Wizards of Waverly Place. It was the most Nick/Disney I've watched. I always watch tv at Katherine's house, it's wonderful.

Stormy and Montyyy, my lovelies. We made a raspberry thing. It was super yummy.

We basically sat on our fat asses all day long, and just watched tv, talked, FaceBook creeped, talked, and I watched Katherine try on clothes. I love her wardrobe so badly, I just like. Want to steal all her clothes. Borrowing clothes, woooo.

We went to the gym so Katherine could work on dance stuff. I ran on the 'treadsteps'. Also known as an 'elliptical machine', LOL. So flyyy, worked out for 30 minutess. So legit, I know. NAT. There was also some creep in there, watching the tv because his 'cable hadn't come in yet' or something, what a freak.

Back at the apartment, ate dinnerrr. BBQ, fasho. It was good. I had corn with salted butter for the first time in my life, ever. It was yummmm. (:

Watched Titanic! I love this movie so much. Katherine loves it too. Apparently, she annoys her father to no end since she watches it all the time. Ahaha Alec and his chick flics.

Talked a loooooooooooooooot, basically. Then we went to Josh's room to chill and watch him be artistic with his clay. He's such an adorable kiddddooo, holy cow. He is totally going to grow up to be a stud muffin, ahahaha. We all watched some Iron Chef and Chopped together, when I had to go home. Ballllllssss. BAAALLLLS.

Washed my USB but it still works, sweetness.

Tyler got 2nd at Pville 'cause of bad judging, but he's still the nicest guy, ever.

My father is horrible at bonding. So horrible, I hate him more than I did before. Fucking phone. Fucking camera.

My brother and I both hate our fathers. Skyped with Douglas, haven't seen that kid in a while.


There is a stranger in my house.

0 replies:

Post a Comment