Just The Way You Are: 171

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'd never ask you to change
If perfect is what you're searching for
Then just stay the same

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change,
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are.
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are


BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, AND MY MOMMA.

Wore my tiara, like a princess. (: Came to school early, I couldn't find the Success portable. Walked around with Alec, he got me breakfast, bahaha. (: Walked around, it was great. Everyone was really niceee, heehee. Holt was waiting for me at my 1st period class, what a sweetiepie. Alec tutored me for the chemistry stuff.

Sabrina got me a rose, with a sweet note attached. I love herrrr.

We had a lecture in the lecture hall, super boring. I was so tired, I slept through almost the whole lecture! I felt so bad. I saw Vincent on the way to math, he gave a me a bouquet of scented paper flowers! What a sweetiepieeee, it was so amazing. Joe gave me the most delicious brownies ever, ahaha. (:

Joshiepoo, Alec, and even Mr. Lopez gave me a hard time about the flowers, what meanies. There is no hidden note, dangit! ):

Lunch timeee, crapsies I forgot to bring money for the football game. ): Oh well. Yay, for fun lunches. (:

English, wooo. Time for the Of Mice and Men characterization essay. I was going to do Georgiepoo, but I decided to do Curley's wife last minute. Crapsicles, I didn't prep! So I was working until the end of class, but I think I rocked the essay, so it's all totally worth it.

Chemistry class. Arghhhh, I got my chemistry test back, 97. Whatever, it's not that bad. Chemistry quiz, relatively certain I sucked at it. Makes me want to cryyyy. After schoollll, Holt was such a sweetiepie. Waited for my mom with Richie and Hector. (:

Homeee, plans for getting a ride on the way and on the way back were swapped. Tedious and nerve wracking. Everyone was there, it was funnn. (: I loved it, only I kept forgetting to take pictures. ): Too much stuff to type down, but it was amazing. JClem drew me a picture, it was preshh.

Back home with Hanna, then Sabrina's mother took me to their home. We ate McDonald's and watched videos and replied to all the Happy Birthday's. Sabrina made me a video, Annie made me a rap. Sweeeeties.

0 replies:

Post a Comment