No One Else: 164

Friday, September 17, 2010

I want a girl who will laugh for no one else
When I'm away she puts her makeup on the shelf
When I'm away she never leaves the house
I want a girl who laughs for no one else

Today blows. Barnes & Nobles, attwifi.
Woke up, had soup, left.
Walked around with Alec and Katherine. 5th period. Project seems like easy stuff.
Spanish was chill, sour gummy worms for Alec since I owed him lunch for a bet I lost in Chemistry.
Lunch, tried to get away with Annie to Mr. White's room. His room was occupied. Walked around with Annie and Bibi.
Philosophy, not that bad. I slept a lot.
History, watched a video, The Last Stand of the 300. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah, Themopylae and Armenian Strait. I've been feeling really cold at school lately- glad I decided to bring my jacket.

Went to eat dinner with mother and father since he's leaving tomorrow, thank god.

I knew it would end badly, and so far it's ended with me leaving to Barnes & Nobles so that they wouldn't see me crying.

I hate today.

0 replies:

Post a Comment